Friday, October 26, 2012

 For redesigning the Farmers Insurance logo, I kept the same shield shape and modernized the logo. Before, it looked like the logo had stayed the same since the 1920s, so just a bit outdated. I got rid of the semicircle with the weird daggers flying out of it. Also, I kept the same colors--red and blue. The blue isn't as huge a part in my logo, though. The shadow underneath the shield has a blue tint to it, along with the words "Insurance Group". Since a logo has to be recognizable in all different sizes, I scaled down a couple to show that it still represents the company at a small size. Of course, the words can't really be read in the smallest variation, but they don't necessarily have to be there. Also, the logo has to work in black and white, so I converted it to greyscale and scaled that down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment