Friday, November 2, 2012
Personal Logo Creation
For my logo, I modeled after a logo found in the powerpoint shown to us all. I researched a ton of graphic designers' logos and most of them have the initials of the designer as the logo. My initials are EB, so that's what my logo is! I chose the color teal because it represents trustworthiness, commitment, and reliability, which is exactly what I would like my company to be known for. Of course, I scaled down the logo into different sizes, and did the same after converting my logo into greyscale. I think the hardest part about this project was getting the letters to line up properly to make it look like the B is just a shadow of the E. The two letters have similar shapes, so it eventually worked out. I'm really happy with how this turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment