Erica Branham

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

 I like how these turned out! The only thing that's really bothering me is the bottom petal on each of the lilies. Overall, I'm happy with the result!
Posted by Erica Branham at 6:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2014 (26)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2013 (51)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2012 (29)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (8)
      •  For redesigning the Farmers Insurance logo, I k...
      • I really like how this project turned out! I rea...
      • This tutorial was really cool! I've never know...
      •  For this project, the words in the serif font a...
      • I really enjoyed this project! Being able to tur...
      •  I like how these turned out! The only thing tha...
      •    I really liked doing this tutorial, for me it...
      • Logo Recreation
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (3)

About Me

Erica Branham
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.