I really like the lighting in this scene. The glow from the fire place gives the scene a really warm mood, and is well executed. I also like the back light that is coming from the windows in the back of the scene. My one complaint would probably be that the scene looks a bit fuzzy, and is a little distracting. Overall though, this is really nice.
The light coming off the fire place / flames look very good reflect off the presents. It looks distorted but other than that it looks very good. I (I love Christmas time)
Just like all the other comments above the lighting of this scene looks really well but I don't know if it was the depth of field or some other thing that made the image really blurry. Other than that it looks good b.
The shot is really well staged and seems well lit but the render of the scene seems to be of really low quality and takes away a lot of the details of the scene
I really like the lighting in this scene. The glow from the fire place gives the scene a really warm mood, and is well executed. I also like the back light that is coming from the windows in the back of the scene. My one complaint would probably be that the scene looks a bit fuzzy, and is a little distracting. Overall though, this is really nice.
ReplyDeleteDespite the blurred render, I believe this scene was lit really well. It sets a joyous mood. Like waking up on Christmas morning.
ReplyDeleteThe lighting and atmosphere seem very good, but the image appears grainy. Maybe it was a bad render. Other than that, it's spot on.
ReplyDeleteThe light coming off the fire place / flames look very good reflect off the presents. It looks distorted but other than that it looks very good. I (I love Christmas time)
ReplyDeleteJust like all the other comments above the lighting of this scene looks really well but I don't know if it was the depth of field or some other thing that made the image really blurry. Other than that it looks good b.
ReplyDeleteThe shot is really well staged and seems well lit but the render of the scene seems to be of really low quality and takes away a lot of the details of the scene
ReplyDeleteThe lighting from the fire look really good and helps set the mood as a whole. I also thought the camera shot was good.
ReplyDeleteI like how the lighting from the fire dies off and dosent just continue into narnia, makes me cry. (in a good way)
ReplyDelete