Tuesday, October 21, 2014

King's Treasure Lighting



5 comments:

  1. In the daytime scene, I like the fact that you can see where the light hits the floor, and the shadows don't look too intense, however the scene is quite bright, maybe the ambient light value is a little high. I think if the ambient light was a little less bright, the scene would look a bit more dynamic.

    In the night scene, I really like the glow you put on the lantern. It warms up the scene nicely, however the overall scene is really dark. The light from outside should be a little brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the daytime scene, the outside looks very natural and you can see everything clearly.

    In the nighttime scene, I like the lamp because it looks like there a flame and has a very dark and moody feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the light and shadows in the day scene and the lantern in the night scene but the night scene seems too dark as a whole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the day scene and the shadows in it. In the night scene you can see everything as a whole but, there are still some dark spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little too gold on the first. other than that they look good.

    ReplyDelete